Wednesday, April 7, 2010

RANDOM


Soulja Boy is CRAZY!!!
As I sit in 64B in front of this computer screen, I stare at it hoping it will give me something to write about. I think I am fresh out of good ideas. I think I've done my fair share of blog posts that are actually meaningful and not completely random, so therefore it is time for a random one.
SPONGEBOB!
I love Gummy Krabby Patties. My friend Krisanthamum and I are obessed with them. They are so good. In fact, one day in the summer I rode my bike to her house with an enormous bag of them. However, I did not know where to put them and so I hid them in a bush near her house. I was terrified that a racoon would eat them, but this was not the case. As we walked back towards the bush, the Krabby Patties were untouched. I love Spongebob. It's such a good show. So random, but that's part of what makes it hilarious. I'm pretty sure I will still be watching it when I'm an adult. In fact, I was at Wal Mart yesterday and I was about to get a spongebob popsicle but one of the people I was with made fun of me so I decided against getting one. Although I really wanted it. In fact, I want one right now a spongebob popsicle sounds absolutely delicious right now.
This weekend was really slow. But sometimes, I think those are the best kinds of weekends. The ones where you don't have to wake up early or do anything really during the day. Like on Saturday, I just watched TV pretty much the whole day, because there was a Buried Life marathonon. I love that show! It's so good. For those of you who don't know about it, it's basically a show about a group of friends who travel around on this bus and do things on their list of things to do before they die. Some of the crazy things they've already done or attempted to do have been; learn how to krump, play basketball with Obama, deliver a baby, ask out Megan Fox, and crash a party at the Play Boy mansion. It's really entertaining and it's also a really great show because the guys help other people do things on their bucket lists as well. They met a girl whose mother had died in Hurricane Katrina, and she hadn't visited her mother's grave because it was in a different state and she could not afford to travel there. So the guys got her a ticket to go see her grave, and they went with her. It was really sad but also very touching.

No comments:

Post a Comment