Thursday, February 11, 2010

asdasda

meh: generally used when upset and or frustrated. May also be used as the sound of a goat. Word to express displeasure.

Used in a sentence: MEHH, my Myspace isn't working again!

Meh is a fantastic word, catch phrase, noise. Call it whatever you want, but the word "Meh" has become a universally used term. Ok, well maybe not universal, but I will admit to using it atleast five times a day. Maybe this means I am displeased with life a lot, or that I complain a lot. But I personally think it is the way I feel when I say it, it's quite empowering, I can't even explain it.

So technically, we don't even have to blog this week. It's quite weird because usually I think of blogging as an obligation, a chore that I generally put off until Sunday night but I guess when you don't have to do something, it makes you want to do it even more.


Urban dictionary is entertaining.

"Sour Patch kids came from Canada"

-Shacombatbootpash


Urban dictionary makes me laugh really really hard:)


i think i have a slight obsession, well no not really slight with


FREDDIE PRINZE JR.


Once upon a time there was a beautiful fairy princess named Pasheba. She had gills and lived underwater. As beautiful as she was she had a very deep and dark secret. She was an ogre. Like Fiona, from Shrek she was the ugliest creature ever when the sun went down. One day when she was galloping through a field she collided into a beautiful goat named Shaneba.




1 comment: