Sunday, January 10, 2010

Inside My Head Part Two

I really like Audrey Hepburn. There’s something so classy and beautiful about her. Like this sort of simple beauty that stuns all. And Breakfast at Tiffany’s is such a great movie and I absolutely love Moon River. I would love to live in that time period when she was famous. Like the 60s was such a great era. Everyone was genuine and passionate about the way they felt and didn’t change their radical opinions and views for anyone. The music was obviously great, and so were the movies. I also loved the way they dressed. I probably would’ve been a hippy in my past life, if I had a past life. I’m not really sure if I believe in that stuff, but its so interesting to think about that. Like who you were and what kind of person you were if you did have a life before the one you’re living now. My parents just yelled at me cause I was typing this with the lights off. I hate when parents freak out about the simplest things. I always thought my parents were really strict and unfair about certain things, but I guess I’ve discovered that most parents are that way. They care way too much, and as much as I think this is a bad thing, it’s probably good. I have no idea how I would be if they weren’t constantly pushing me. As much as I hate to say this I would probably have horrible grades, and never try at anything; so as much as I bash on them, I guess I really do love them and appreciate them pushing me to do things that I don’t think I’m capable of.



We have to write an essay for AP Language. I still have absolutely no idea what to write about. All of my friends have these awesome ideas and I have zilch. I wish I could just write an essay about random stuff, like in blogs. It’s so much easier to ramble on about random things that you think about than picking one topic and sticking to it. I think that’s why I love writing in like blogs and stuff like that, because there are no boundaries or limitations. You’re free to share everything that runs through your head with the world. It’s actually a lot like thinking out loud, but writing down your thoughts instead. I think it will be fascinating to look back on this blog when I’m 30 or so, and laugh about all the silly unimportant things I thought about when I was a junior in High School. Ok that’s all for now. I’m exhausted. Show Choir competitions basically suck the energy out of you for the rest of your weekend. Good night bloggers!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment