Thursday, January 14, 2010

Random Continued

I really like Tyra Banks. She’s so confident and classy all the time. Sure, she has her weird streaks (ehem America’s Next Top Model) but don’t we all? Not to mention the fact that she’s like one of the most gorgeous women on the planet. She could probably pull any look off with that self-assured attitude she’s got going on. And she doesn’t over do it either. She’s not cocky or self-absorbed. And I love love love her talk show. Like it’s so great. Being inhumanly beautiful and helping people through a talk show is quite spectacular.


I hate diets. They really suck. Especially when you know that you’re not fat, but you need to get in shape. That’s probably when it’s the hardest. Because you know you can still eat and look decent, but you probably shouldn’t. That’s the stage I’m in right now. Like I have no self-control. I’m pretty sure I love food way too much to ever be anorexic or bulimic, or for that matter even be on a diet in the first place.

I hate being alone. Like I can’t stand not having anyone to talk to. I hate getting to places early and not knowing anyone. I’ll even admit to whipping out my phone and “fake texting” someone just so it looks like I’m doing something rather than just sitting in a corner and feeling like an outcast. In fact, when I’m alone, I’ll talk to myself. There’s something about silence that I just can’t stand. I think it’s probably one of my biggest fears. It just feels like all eyes are on you when you’re alone and not talking to anyone, even though they probably aren’t. It reminds me of Dark Blue by Jack’s Mannequin (whom I absolutely adore). Have you ever been alone in a crowded room? Why, yes actually, quite often.



I really love Kiwi. They’re so good. In fact, I love all fruits. That’s probably the only healthy food that I can’t seem to ever get enough of. I think I might be allergic to Kiwis though. Because every time I eat them I get this like itchy feeling on my tongue, it’s weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment