Sunday, January 31, 2010

Weekend

This weekend was one of the best ones I’ve had in a long time. On Friday my best friend had this fabulous 17th birthday bash. And it was so much fun. Five of my closest friends were there and I knew we were bound to have a great time, but I didn’t expect to have that much fun. It was a sleepover and we were up the whole night. At 2 AM we made a Wal Mart run, and let’s just say this consisted of moustaches, underwear, sword fighting, and vampires. It was really fun. The rest of the night we pigged out (we ate SO much) and were addicted to Guitar Hero. We ended up falling asleep at around five and woke up at ten. That’s probably the only thing I don’t like about sleepovers, it basically ruins the rest of your weekend cause you’re so tired. It’s Sunday night and I’m still recovering from the exhaustion of that sleepover. On Saturday I came home from the sleepover and went running (Like I said we ate A LOT) and then took a nap. That night we had this Indian republic day thing and I went to that with the friend who had the birthday party the night before. It was really boring, but I guess it was better than staying at home. I really don’t want to go to school tomorrow. Sunday nights are the worst, cause you basically dread school the next day, the whole night, and it really isn’t fun. It seems like we haven’t had a three-day weekend in the longest time. At least Friday is a half-day, I’m really looking forward to that. I love how my blog posts always end up turning into these really random rants, where I talk about things that have nothing to do with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment