Thursday, January 14, 2010

Random

We just had our dessert concert for Show Choir. I think it went okay. We’ve definitely had better shows, but our ballad was the absolute best it’s ever been tonight. It’s a pretty amazing feeling being on stage knowing that you’re taking the people in the audience on this emotional roller coaster ride. From sad songs to creepy songs to ridiculously happy ones, our goal is to make the audience feel the show. The placing doesn’t really matter as long as we accomplish that. Sure, it sounds cheesy, but isn’t that what being a performer is all about, making the audience adore you?

I hate when you have a best friend whom you tell absolutely everything to, and they just get so busy that you don’t really have time to ever talk to them. It sounds selfish but I can’t help the fact that I miss them insanely. She would help me out with everything, and I basically feel lost without her. I guess I can respect and understand the fact that she has a life too, and it’s definitely quite chaotic. Oh well, I’m pretty sure I’ll always love her to death.

I don’t like people who complain. Haha, I seem to be very negative in this post. And quite ironically I’m complaining about people who complain? Hmmm. But really, if they don’t like something they should get up and actually do something about it, rather than just whine to the people around them. I’m sure I complain at times, but I try really hard to refrain from doing so.

It’s midnight. I hate staying up late on school nights. It really hits you when you wake up at 5:30 for 0 hour. But at the same time, I’m a huge night owl and love nighttime. Like it’s such a good time of day. The stars and moon are so much prettier than the sun (and won’t give you skin cancer either). And it’s like the coolest time of the day to be awake, cause most people aren’t. I’m not really sure why, but I get some sort of weird satisfaction out of that.


A colorful moon! So pretty!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment